• An opportunity for local businesses or individuals to sponsor and support an established major annual art prize in Liverpool.
• Exposure across the region’s rail network as well as throughout Liverpool city centre’s shops, art galleries and institutions and Liverpool’s thriving art scene.
• Promoting Liverpool’s unique creative landscape and giving national profile to artists and makers based in the city.
• Supporting the growth and development of local artists and creative industries.
• Encouraging debate and acknowledgment of the quality contemporary art produced in the region.
• Invitation to and business opportunity at exhibition Private View and Awards Ceremony attended by over 400* people
(*based on 2010 attendance)
• The prize is founded by ArtinLiverpool.com the region’s first point of call for up to date arts and culture news receiving over 40,000 unique visits each month.
This is an ideal opportunity for local businesses or individuals to sponsor and support an established major annual art prize in Liverpool.
We Would Like You to Get Involved
Our ambition is to position the Liverpool Art Prize onto a national stage, attracting the most influential audiences. It will be about attracting major audience numbers not only to awards and for the artists but to the work of all of our sponsors.
This is where you can get involved and help to support and nurture Liverpool’s artists.
Please download the sponsor pack (pdf file) for full details.